Flaminal® works in three ways to effect wound healing.
1. Keeps the wound moist through its hydrating properties;
2. Cleans the wound by breaking down the old and dying tissue and taking it out via absorption into the gel structure &
3. Kills the bacteria in the wound using its broad spectrum antibacterial enzyme system¹.
Flaminal® is recommended for use on a wide variety of wounds including –
- Chronic and traumatic wounds;
- 2nd degree burns;
- Leg ulcers;
- Diabetic ulcers;
- Pressure ulcers;
- Surgical & post-operative wounds;
- Skin tears;
- Complex grazes &
- Wounds from dermatosurgery.
Choose Flaminal® Forte for moderate to heavily exuding wounds.
Change from Flaminal® Forte to Flaminal® Hydro as exudate reduces