3M Coban Self-Adherent Bandage is a comfortable, lightweight bandage for sustained, reliable compression.
Its primary use is in the treatment of venous leg ulcers as the fourth layer in the original, clinically proven ‘Charing Cross Four Layer Bandage System.’ In this system, 3M Coban Bandage provides 23mmHg pressure at the ankle. The bandage is made of a porous, non-woven polyester material which sticks only to itself and not to skin or hair. It does not loosen after application, providing sustained, reliable compression. No tape or pins are required to keep it in place.
- Provides sustained and reliable compression
- Lightweight and non-bulky for added comfort
- Moisture resistant
- Allows the skin to breathe, preventing maceration
Indications for Use
- Four layer bandaging in the treatment of venous leg ulcers
- Securing dressings and devices
- Control of oedema
- Partial immobilisation for the treatment of sprains and strains