|Leukofix# is a transparent tape ideal for securing dressings, particularly in emergencies or intensive care. It features an air and moisture-permeable polyethylene film, allowing the skin to breathe and making the tape cool and comfortable to wear. The transparent film also allows clinicians to observe and monitor dressings without removing the tape.Leukofix features a hypoallergenic polyacrylate adhesive that is skin-friendly and provides secure fixation through excellent initial and permanent adhesion.
Leukofix is water repellent and is easily hand tearable in any direction, and is ideal for use on the face, neck or other cosmetic areas.
Features and Benefits
– Air and moisture-permeable polyethylene film
– Allows observation and monitoring (e.g. of cannulae) without dressing change
– Secure fixation thanks to good initial and permanent adhesion
– Skin-friendly and hypo-allergenic polyacrylate adhesive
– Painless removal without leaving residues
– Very easy to tear crosswise, lengthwise or in the middle due to very fine perforations
– Sticks immediately and permanently