Zipzoc* Non-Preserved Zinc Oxide Impregnated Stocking
Zipzoc* is a sterile zinc oxide impregnated stocking. It is indicated for the treatment of chronic leg ulcers. Where chronic venous insufficiency exists, Zipzoc can be used as a primary contact layer under compression bandaging or hosiery. Zipzoc is a preservative free dressing thus reducing sensitivity reactions, and it contains white soft paraffin and liquid paraffin so it will not dry or adhere.
Ease of Use
- Stocking presentation means the product is easy to apply and remove with less mess therefore saving time.
- Low adherence means Zipzoc should not stick to the wound surface and so can be used with confidence as the primary contact layer.
- Contains zinc oxide which is soothing and promotes healing
- Preservative free formulation means skin reactions are less likely for patients with sensitive skin.
- Zipzoc and one bandage are usually thin enough to allow patients to wear normal shoes.
Treatment of chronic leg ulcers.