What happens under the dressing is essential for the healing process.
AQUACEL® Ag is a versatile primary dressing indicated for moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds where there is infection or an increased risk of infection.
This dressing absorbs and interacts with wound exudate to form a soft, hydrophilic, gas-permeable gel that traps bacteria and conforms to the contours of the wound while providing a microenvironment that is believed to facilitate healing.
Areas of use:
- Infected wounds or those at risk of infection
- Partial thickness (second-degree) burns
- Diabetic foot ulcers, leg ulcers and pressure ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Wounds that are prone to bleeding
- Oncology wounds
- Donor and recipient graft sites