The H100B Pulse Oximeter provides a simple universal tool for patient monitoring – from spot checks to continuous monitoring. Data can be transferred to PC for storage, management, review and printing.
- LCD display
- RTC (Real Time Clock) display
- Backlight control and automatic power-off function for power saving
- SpO2 and Pulse rate measurement
- Display numeric and waveform of SpO2 simultaneously
- Long battery life – up to 48 hours on 4 “AA” or 36 hours on Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack (included)
- Desk charger
- Powerful data storage capacity
- Data can be transferred to PC for storage, review and printing
- The latest 10 minutes trend graph and table of SpO2 and Pulse Rate can be reviewed in the screen
- Audible and visible alarm
- Pitch tone
Please note a restocking fee of 20% (plus GST) or $50 (whichever is greater) will be charged on all returns.