Sanyrene made by Urgo Medical is an oil composed of 99% Corpitolinol 60 = hyperoxygenated glycerides of essential fatty acids, rich in linoleic acid (60%) and Vitamin E (tocopherol acetate)
- Aniseed perfume 1%
Sanyrene is hypoallergenic.
Sanyrene, the only topical oil with proven efficacy:
- Halves the risk of developing a pressure ulcer
- Preserves tissue oxygenation under pressure (TCPO2).
- Strengthens skin resistance.
- Prevents skin dehydration.
- Accelerates cellular renewal.
- Restores the lipidic film.
Mode of action
1) The skin directly absorbs the linoleic acid applied topically, and incorporates it in the Ceramides 1 of the stratum corneum to guarantee its cohesion.
2) The action of hyperoxygenation by Corpitolinol 60 is the source of the oxidative changes which affect the unsaturated fatty acids and principally linoleic acid.
Applied directly to the skin, these elements play a role in the regulation of cell division and epidermal differentiation.