ALLEVYN Thin is a sterile wound dressing made of polyurethane matrix and a polyurethane top-film.
- Flexible and highly conformable
- Maintains a moist wound environment
- Helps prevent bacterial contamination
- Permeable to oxygen and water vapor
- Does not adhere to the wound
- Sticks well to dry, intact skin
- Semi-transparent film
- No need for a secondary dressing
- Easily shaped to fit awkward areas
- May help reduce the risk of secondary infection. The patient is able to bathe and shower.
- Helps to minimize the risk of maceration
- Monitoring of the wound is possible