ALLEVYN Ag Gentle Border Silicone Gel Adhesive Silver Wound Dressing
- Minimizes pain to the patient and trauma to the wound at dressing change
- Rapid and sustained antibacterial action
- Optimal exudate management1
- A unique two-in-one solution for exuding chronic wounds
- ALLEVYN silver protection
Sustained antibacterial activity for 7 days
- Enhanced performance ALLEVYN
Triple-action technology absorbs, retains, and transpires exudate to provide optimal fluid management.
- Maintains optimal moisture balance
Provides an optimal moist wound environment for the promotion of faster closure
- Comes off lightly
Gentle adhesive allows for less painful dressing changes
- Goes on tightly
Stays in place for up to 7 days
Long wear time = fewer dressing changes
- ALLEVYN Ag Gentle Border dressings are indicated for use in exuding partial and full thickness wounds including decubitus ulcers, diabetic ulcers, first and second degree burns and donor sites.
- ALLEVYN Ag Gentle Border may be used over debrided and partial thickness wounds.
- ALLEVYN Ag Gentle Border can be used in conjunction with a hydrogel dressing, such as INTRASITE◊ Gel for necrotic or sloughy wounds.
- ALLEVYN Ag Gentle Border is suitable for use on fragile skin.