Superior absorption for wounds that are difficult to bandage
Biatain Soft-Hold is a soft and conformable polyurethane foam dressing with a gentle adherent layer covering less than 50% of the foam surface. This allows both hands to be free during dressing application and removal.
Biatain Soft-Hold is a Biatain non-adhesive foam dressing with a soft, skin friendly adherent layer, which offers:
- Easy Application – third hand allowing two hands free for applying compression or a secondary dressing
- Easy removal
- Minimal pain and trauma at removal
- Minimal risk of maceration and leakage, due to its excellent absorption and retention capabilities
- Up to 7 days wear-time
- Exuding wounds, in conjunction with compression therapy or a secondary dressing
- Chronic leg ulcers, pressure ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers
- Superficial burns, superficial partial thickness burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions
The exudate management capabilities of Biatain Soft-Hold are the same as those of Biatain non-adhesive, as both foams are identical. An open pattern of loops are applied to the wound dressing surface, which allows exudate to drain through into the foam structure.