Comfeel Plus hydrocolloids contain CMC and Calcium Alginate for excellent absorption and exudate management.
Comfeel Plus is a proven hydrocolloid dressing range. Hydrocolloids are recognised for their ability to facilitate the healing of acute and chronic wounds by meeting all the basic requirements for moist wound care.
The Comfeel Plus Transparent dressing is the most flexible and transparent hydrocolloid dressing, ideal for both acute and chronic wounds. Transparency facilitates inspection of the wound without removing the dressing. The dressing can stay on up to seven days, which means less wound disruption and increased patient comfort.
The Comfeel Plus range:
- Is especially suited for low exuding wounds in the early or final stages of wound healing.
- Maintains optimal moisture through a unique interplay between absorption and evaporation. Nerve endings and granulation tissue are effecively protected by the gel formed by the absorbent moist mass.
- Has a semi-permeable surface that gives a dressing that regulates the moisture in the wound in accordance with the volume of exudate. During heavy exudation the film allows evaporation providing space for additional exudate. During light exudation the pores contract to limit the evaporation.
- Reduces risk of rucking and improves patient comfort with a bevelled edge
- Has a square cm grid for monitoring wound size
- Is suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those culturally inclined to avoid animal products
- Contains a comprehensive assortment of shapes and sizes.
Comfeel Plus Transparent are indicated for:
- Superficial Burns
- Donor Sites
- Postoperative Wounds
- Skin Abrasions