Water-Repellent Island Dressing
|– The dressing is made from a non-woven fabric that is coated with a porous layer of polyacrylate adhesive.- The pad, which consists of specially knitted cellulose fibres is highly absorbent.
Hansapor Steril is well tolerated by the skin due to its porous adhesive ensuring high air and moisture vapour permeability; providing minimal pain on removal.
– Adheres well even on contoured parts of the body
– Has a cellulose pad with a high capacity for absorbing exudate.
– The dressing is made from a non-woven fabric coated with an acrylic adhesive
– Well tolerated by the skin. Its porous acrylic adhesive coating ensures high air and moisture vapour permeability
– Can be removed with minimal pain
– Has a non-woven backing fabric that minimises the risk of water penetrating the dressing during washing