Leukosan® Adhesive condenses all advantages of conventional skin adhesives into an innovative aluminium tube. Its highly viscous and quick setting cyanoacrylate adds major improvements to the benefit of patient and practitioner.
Leukosan® Adhesive represents a well-composed wound closure concept, offering a leading option for precise wound closure procedures.
- Ultra-high viscosity allows for exact and easy application
- Leukosan® Adhesive stays in place, even in tricky areas
- One layer suffices to provide strong, reliable wound closure
- Express polymerisation within seconds
- Polymerisation is triggered by skin moisture without additional activators.
Once applied, Leukosan® Adhesive turns into a highly flexible, protective film on the skin surface. It absorbs tension (e.g. during oedema phase), flexes with the skin and will not break or become brittle prematurely. This ensures not only secure fixation of the wound edges but also provides a lasting anti-microbial and water- proof barrier, resulting in lower infection risks and better patient comfort.