UrgoClean is is a new generation of hydro-desloughing fibres dressing with a high capacity to absorb, drain and trap slough residues.
– Absorption and drainage of slough and bacteria
– Painless removal with no trauma to the wound and protection of surrounding skin
– Removal of the dressing in one piece thanks to traction-resistant fibres
– Immediate and vertical absorption of exudate
– Haemostatic properties to help in case of moderate bleeding
UrgoClean is indicated for all exuding wounds awaiting granulation due to a slough component resistant to conventional wound care methods and requiring gentle and accelerated debridement.
UrgoClean should be changed every 1-2 days during the desloughing phase and can be left in place for up to 7 days.